We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|This article is a stub. You can help Tooth and Tail Wiki by .|
Pocketwatch Games was founded in 2005 by programmer/designer/artist Andy Schatz. The one-man indie studio was first known for creating the IGF Grand Prize nominated ecosystem-sim game Wildlife Tycoon: Venture Africa and the subsequent game Venture Arctic. Pocketwatch had a breakout year in 2010 when the indie co-op heist game Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine won the Grand Prize and Excellence in Design in the Independent Games Festival. Monaco was released on April 24, 2013, garnering wide praise and selling over a million copies on PC, Mac, Linux, and Xbox Live Arcade. Over the years, Pocketwatch has worked with a number of other important team members, including Monaco's Producer and Level Designer, Andy Nguyen, and Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory. Pocketwatch Games is located in San Diego, CA.
The "TOOTH AND TAIL" production team[edit | edit source]
- Andy Schatz - Designer, Programmer
- Andy Nguyen - Designer, Producer
- Dexter Friedman - Programmer
- Alex Ferbrache - Programmer
- Adam deGrandis - Art Director
- Jerome Jacinto - Concept/Character Art
- Brian Franco - Web Developer
- Austin Wintory - Composer
- Power Up Audio - Sound Design
- Info taken from Pocketwatch Games Presskit