|This article is a stub. You can help Tooth and Tail Wiki by .|
Character Information[edit | edit source]
Hopper is a playable commander in Tooth and Tail, representing the Commonfolk. Her team color is red. Hopper advocates a vote-based system for deciding who gets to be the food. She is missing an arm, having given it up to feed the people. Many of the Commonfolk appreciate Hopper's selfless nature, and respect her willingness to fight on their behalf.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the development process, this character was referred to as "Marrow"
- One prisoner claims that Hopper had removed her own arm, not for the benefit of the people, but to feed herself
- Although Hopper is for the Commonfolk she reports to the mob-boss-like Matriark, and follows her orders
- Despite Hopper's typically caring nature she seems to care little for Pigs, though she does not openly mock them like some of the other commanders.
- Hopper's in-game dialogue suggests that there is are varying dialects within the game
- Hopper is voiced by Caitlyn Bairstow